To ppl that wonder why they should invest in Series A for Swissborg, we could make a bulletpoint list. So far this is what I got:
- Early investors get a cashback for buying SB shares.
- Above 1500CHF invested gets a special branded Debitcard w benefits (cashback etc.).
- No VC rounds, no difference between private sale and community purchases.
- Allocated 9.5% of shares of Swissborg Holdings (owner of all SB companies) is fixed, meaning any shares not sold end of March 2023 will be allocated to existing buyers!
- Shares will be tokenized so that owners can buy, sell the shares in the app.
Please add to the bulletpoints any I forgot about?